United States

Why Study in the United States ?

The United States is a coveted destination for international students which ranks third in the world. Every year, the country welcomes more than 1.1 million aspirants who are seeking to study in the USA to pursue from globally renowned institutes of the world. From being home to the top 13 universities out of top major 20 universities in the world. That makes the US a preferred destination for international students.

The US offers an endless variety of courses, diverse environments, and employment opportunities to choose from, the USA as a country is a package that offers it all.

Find, research, contact, and save schools you are interested in. List out all universities and colleges in the USA that accept and enroll international students. With searchable data on over 3,000 colleges, you can match schools based on a program of study and degree, state or other geographical location, tuition range, etc… We know that choosing the right school and program can be an extensive and exhausting process, and we will assist you to find the right program.

Popular Programs to Study in USA

US offers outstanding programs in various fields, optimized classroom experience, cutting-edge technology are some of the reasons that make USA one of the best countries to study in.

  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Business Administration
  • Healthcare

Education System In United States of America

Many students who are going to pursue their higher education in the united states of America must be surprised to know that the US has no educational system. The united states provide education in public and private

Public Institutions: Mostly state universities, established and run by the state government 

Private Institutions: A mix of profit and not-for-profit supported by tuition fee and donations; Mostly 20% of students attend private university


Overall Overview of the Qualifications Available In the United States


  Duration of course

Undergraduate Degree

$15,000 to $40,000 P.A

Graduation Degree

$20,000 to $40,000 P.A

Doctorate Degree

$20,000 to $ 45,000 P.A



  Duration of course


3-4 years
Post Graduation(Professional)   1-2 years
Doctoral Degree / PHD   5-8 years
Post Graduation(Academic)   3 years


Upcoming Intakes


  • Fall Intake: September
  • Spring Intake: January
  • Summer Intake: May

Tuition Fee & Study Cost

The US universities fall under two major categories: public-funded private institutions. International students tuition expenses at state schools are based on non-resident costs, which are still usually less expensive than those of private universities. you will need approximately $10,000 to $55,000 annually to cover your tuition fees


          Study Program

Tuition fees 

Undergraduate Degree

$15,000 to $40,000 P.A

Graduation Degree

$20,000 to $40,000 P.A

Doctorate Degree

$20,000 to $ 45,000 P.A

Visa Information

There are several steps to apply for a  student visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary by U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

Mainly there are three types of visas

F1 study visa 

J1 Exchange Visitor visa &

M1 vocational student visa 

F-1 and M-1 study visas will be issued to students within 120 days in advance of the students’ orientation day. However, Foreign students will not be allowed to enter the country in F-1 or M-1 status earlier than 30 days before their orientation day.

Applying Details For A Online USA Student Visa

You will be required to provide the following personal details while filling an online visa application form(DS-160)

  • Your full name
  • Date of Birth and passport details
  • Details of your previous visits to the United States, if any.
  • Details about your travel plans and travel companions, if any.
  • Your point of contact in the United States. Details about your family, including their names, occupations, and other personal information.
  • Your education details.
  • Your SEVIS ID
  • Address of the school/program/college/university you intend to enroll in as mentioned in your I-20 or DS-2020 form

Work Rights In USA

It’s not a secret that US university fees are very expensive for international students and American students as well. Many international students wonder, can I work in the USA while studying? Yes, you have the opportunity to work part-time but remember that you are restricted by the terms of your visa. Working while studying can be helpful to reduce the cost of your education and provide you applicable work experience. 

International students who have F-1 and M-1 visas are allowed to work on-campus and in specified training programs and also students are not allowed to work off-campus during their first academic year. There are few student-oriented on-campus jobs such as working in the library, cafeteria, or student center.

What to do first?

If you are an international student studying in the United States, you have the opportunity to work part-time but Before you begin the process of finding a job, contact your Designated School Official (DSO). That’s the person your school designated to assist international students. If you have already made contact with your DSO when you arrived he will help you apply for a Social Security Number (required for all students working in the U.S.) and guide you through the appropriate steps.

Students can get off-campus jobs after their first academic year through programs specifically for international students seeking employment. such as

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) – Curricular Practical Training is a program that temporarily allows international students to get work experience directly related to their major through their employment, While you are studying in the United States you will be allowed to work with some minimal restrictions. Most colleges and universities can assist international students with finding employment on-campus and off-campus.

Optional Practical Training (OPT) – Optional Practical Training  is a program that allows international students in the United States to work temporarily for up to 12 months. OPT can be completed both before or after completing your studies, but it’s important to remember that you are only allowed to work 12 months total including pre-completion of degree and post-completion of degree.

Tests to be taken to study in USA

  • Graduate Record Examination [GRE]
  • International English Language Testing System [IELTS]
  • Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL]
  • Pearson Test of English [PTE]

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?